Our squad is currently full, but openings do happen every so often.
That said, we do have certain expectations of our members.
- WE FIGHT WARS
- When you are in a war, you will fight to the best of your abilities.
- You will fight the highest level opponents you can manage.
- You recognize the advantage of outposts.
- You will help defend the outposts.
- You will listen and learn from our strategies.
- Some wars are high level. Some are low level.
You might not be in every war.
- If you disappear without asking for a break, you will be dropped.
- You must ask for breaks and they must be reasonable.
- NO RUSHING
- Your squad center should be no more than 1 level behind your HQ.
- All other buildings should be within 2 levels of your HQ.
- Except for walls. People run through walls like butter anyway.
- TROOP REQUESTS
- Read them. Honor them.
- If you screw up, own it and apologize.
- Ignoring them repeatedly is a good way to get booted.
- We are a multinational squad, but we still need to communicate.
- Please be able to read/write basic English for this purpose.
- If you never respond/react to squad chat you probably won’t last long.